Pattern Design & Garment Technology Summit
May 2nd - 3rd, 2019 at Denim City in Amsterdam, NL
It is our pleasure to inform you today that IACDE INTERNATIONAL launches the 2019 event program and all registration details. This is a substantial investment in education and engagement for International & European pattern makers and clothing technicians which is in direct response to the feedback from our members.
Looking forward to welcoming you all in Amsterdam on May 2nd and recommend to arrive the day before.
Please note that the maximum number of participants is 120!
Non-binding Hotel recommendations
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam West / Amsnt, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- City Hub Amsterdam / Hotel de Hallen / Hotel the Bird / Hotel La Bohème / Hotel Mercier
Convention fees include
- Three Workshops and Trainings on Denim and product development
- Top-class LIVE DEMO on The Art of menswear draping
- All Coffee breaks and 2 x Lunch
- Welcome Reception & Dinner
- List of Participants
- Networking with peer groups
- Product innovations on the IACDE Marketplace
- IACDE INT.
- IACDE INT.
- All Students
- Members Spouses
- IACDE Sponsoring Partners 2019
- Please see your bonus agreement in your Partnership package
- Pattern makers, Designers & Clothing technicians
- Summit guests from the supplying Industry
About Denim City
Denim City is an innovation campus founded by House of Denim Foundation with a clear mission: to connect and inspire their stakeholders, to bring our garment industry towards a “Brighter Blue’. Everything it does is geared to making denim smarter. It is only natural that Education is one of its core activities. House of Denim is an independent, non-profit industry organization that conceives and initiates collaborative projects to connect and inspire key stakeholders in the garment industry. Since its opening in April 2015, numerous ad hoc industry training sessions were given (to retail, wholesale and brand teams) about a variety of industry related topics, ranging from denim basics to sustainability and laundry.
IACDE - Denim City Summit
The workshop is Denim City’s most prominent section, offering to the IACDE Summit participants a full-service industry standard set-up. Sponsored by international apparel brands, it is aimed at students, technical designers and engineers as well as to executives in order to deepen the knowledge in craftsmanship. The workshop hosts but powered by our team of resident craftsmen and tailors – also offers sample making and small-run production facilities for partners and designers.
The head teacher of Denim City Academy is Maarten Wentholt. Maarten spent more than three decades in the denim and jeans business and is a true denim passionate. He strongly believes in sharing knowledge.